Location: WiSilica Cochin Development Center
In this position, candidate will lead a team of 4 to 5 junior engineers to implement new aspects of a modern, highly scalable cloud services based system. The successful candidate will write standard server code using Java and enterprise SDKs / libraries for the WiSilica cloud platform in addition to ensuring his team members follows the same standards. He/she will be responsible for ensuring the security, scalability and efficiency of the delivery from his team for particular module/feature/task. The candidate has to ensure proper coding and documentation standards prevalent in the domain and relevant to the company in the project.
Skills and Requirements
- Extensive Experience in architecture and design of relational and non-relational databases.
- Expertise in database performance and Query optimization
- Experience in with NoSQL technologies such as Oracle NoSQL, Cassandra, MongoDB, etc
- Strong in SQL Programming.
- Solid experience in Shell/Perl/Python scripting.
- Experience in Linux, Java/J2EE and Web Services.
- Should be having experience in leading /delivering with small team.
- Working knowledge of Cloud infrastructure and Databases supported in AWS or Azure etc
- Experience with high volume and Big Data systems (Hadoop, MapReduce, HBase, Hive) is desirable