Hardware Design Engineer (4+ Yrs)
Location: WiSilica Cochin Development Center
Skills and Requirements
- Minimum 4+ years of relevant experience
- Responsible for design and development of complex Printed Circuit Boards and/or subsystems.
- Responsible for generating Hardware Functional Specification, Circuit Schematics and BOM’s.
- Hands on experience in one or more of PCB design tools for schematic design, simulation and layout review – Allegro, Orcad, Altium.
- Knowledge in managing Parts/Components selection as per product performance parameters, Layout, Bring-Up, Debug, Verification and Platform Support with software team.
- Hands on experience in common hardware debugging methods using lab meters, oscilloscopes, waveform generators, power supplies etc.
- Hands on experience in building system designs involving but not limited to RS232, USB, Ethernet, SPI, I2C, EEPROM etc.
- Hands on experience in as many components/areas from – power supplies, wireless modules (Wi-Fi, BT, BLE, Zigbee, ZWave etc), RF, wireless sensors (temperature, humidity, light etc).